Published on Sep 14, 2019. 2 minute read.
Everybody seems to be blogging these days, and that is fantastic for the wider software development community. One of the hardest aspects of blogging, however, is inspiration. There are so many topics, making a decision is hard. Inspiration lacks. Never fear, I have some ideas.
- Create a progressive web app (PWA) with Google’s workbox. Talking points
- A beginners guide to Puppeteer from Google. Talking points
- When REALLY to use
let, and arrow functions.
- How to build and deploy a static website to AWS using Gatsby. Talking points
- Microservices on the front-end - Building front-end apps that scale. Talking points
- Getting started with React Context API. Talking points
- Managing state in modern React applications.
- How to Multi-variant test (MVT) React applications.
- Sharing state between multiple React applications. Talking points
- Server side rendering React with Node/Express.
- Testing React applications with Jest, and React Testing Library. Talking points
- Using GraphQL with .NET Core and React
- Using GraphQL with Node, Express and React
- An introduction to Firebase (Realtime Database, Authentication)
- Why front-end developers should care about AWS S3 buckets and Route53
- Understanding Big O Notation with tree data structures
- Practical stack and queue examples
- When to use the factory pattern and why it still matters
- A high level look at blockchain
Should you use any of the ideas, please do let me know in the comments and I will link to your blog.
Best of luck! Happy blogging!